NCAA Swimming

NCAA Womens Swimming D1 NCAA Mens Swimming D1 2015 NCAAs Men DI Championship March 26-28, 2015 Campus Recreation & Wellness Center Iowa City, Iowa Women DI Championship March 19-21, 2015 Greensboro Aquatic Center Greensboro, N.C.
Parents
  • dear kid that is one of the few to ever go faster than michael phelps and the brand new usopen/american/ncaa record holder...yeah you are sitting out that event!!! i just cant wrap my head around that one. how do you not do the event in which you have the fastest time in history? (insert name of epicly fast swimmer here) you are not doing your event. say what!!!! For argument's sake let's say Texas can go 1-2-3 in the 200 fly without Jack; or 1-2-3-4 with Jack. And let's say they don't have anybody to get top 3 in the 200 back. If Jack skips the 200 fly but gets 3rd in the 200 back, the team scores more points than going 1-2-3-4 in the 200 fly (the team replaces a 4th place finish with a 3rd place finish).
  • dear kid that is one of the few to ever go faster than michael phelps and the brand new usopen/american/ncaa record holder...yeah you are sitting out that event!!! i just cant wrap my head around that one. how do you not do the event in which you have the fastest time in history? (insert name of epicly fast swimmer here) you are not doing your event. say what!!!! For argument's sake let's say Texas can go 1-2-3 in the 200 fly without Jack; or 1-2-3-4 with Jack. And let's say they don't have anybody to get top 3 in the 200 back. If Jack skips the 200 fly but gets 3rd in the 200 back, the team scores more points than going 1-2-3-4 in the 200 fly (the team replaces a 4th place finish with a 3rd place finish).
Children
No Data