Fitness Tracker for Swimming

Former Member
Former Member
Hi all! I am re-entering the swimming world after a 10 year hiatus! I am in the market for a fitness tracker that will track daily movements/exercise along with my swimming. any feedback from anyone here? I had the fitbit but returned it as I am looking for something that will track swimming without me having to manually enter it and it really isn't water proof. So far, it looks like the polar loop may be a good investment? Thanks for any feedback you can provide!
Parents
  • i had read it over and didnt see the heart rate part. moo moo my bad. however, note it says heart rate may not work if submerged. ok, call me crazy, but more than half (time wise) of swimming that wrist is submerged. ie the pull!!! so it only monitors heart rate on stroke recovery? what if every time it goes to monitor my wrist is under? since i doubt it is continuously monitoring.
  • i had read it over and didnt see the heart rate part. moo moo my bad. however, note it says heart rate may not work if submerged. ok, call me crazy, but more than half (time wise) of swimming that wrist is submerged. ie the pull!!! so it only monitors heart rate on stroke recovery? what if every time it goes to monitor my wrist is under? since i doubt it is continuously monitoring.
Children
No Data