Swimming prize idea!

Former Member
Former Member
Hi, Good day! I have found some nutrition products of max international and I want to use some of their products. Can someone please me is there any side effect of their nutrition products? Thank you very much.
  • How old are the kids you have in mind? If they're very young--like 5-6 years old, it might be better to have more prizes distributed more widely. If they're older and more used to competition, then maybe larger/fewer prizes. Either way, I'd go for something they can use afterward--medals and ribbons are nice, but they get put away eventually. If it's maybe swim caps, goggles, pool toys, the kids will want to get back to swimming so they can use these items and show them off. Or maybe if not swim gear, maybe baseball hats or shirts imprinted with the name of the competition and (if you're going for limited prizes) something indicating that the item is an award. If you're thinking of teens/older kids, maybe gift cards to a swim shop? With very young kids, they'll likely want some kind of souvenir/take-home to encourage them to return, so if you have a bunch of smaller, inexpensive awards, and maybe different kinds of prize categories that include more kids, it'll be more fun for them and they'll likely want to keep at it. Just a few thoughts!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I've organized events where the top people got trophies (no monetary value) which were handed out first. Then we;d distribute business-donated prizes. The prizes were given out to the participants by drawing their numbers; first drawn, first pick. So everybody has a fair shot at the prizes. Leftover prizes were sold off. This helped more people to decide to stay around for the awards.