Need help

Former Member
Former Member
Hello, Good day everybody, I have purchased a website for my business. Now I am looking for a website plugin that can make my website look like this https://www.f9analytics.com. Please help to find it.
Parents
  • You sound very much like my husband! After several tries to help him figure out why his nose was filling with water during freestyle we finally figured out it was all in his timing. He was breathing too late. Do you have someone who can watch and give you feedback? Or take a video and post it on here? As far as speed goes, that will come as your technique improves. Keep swimming! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • You sound very much like my husband! After several tries to help him figure out why his nose was filling with water during freestyle we finally figured out it was all in his timing. He was breathing too late. Do you have someone who can watch and give you feedback? Or take a video and post it on here? As far as speed goes, that will come as your technique improves. Keep swimming! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Children
No Data