Swim Machines

Former Member
Former Member
It's been about 10 years since I was last active here. And almost as long since I worked out regularly. Yes, I'm embarrassed to admit that. We'll be moving to warm climates soon and plan to buy a house with a pool. And I plan to use it to get back in shape. But every pool we've seen is simply too small to get a decent workout in. I had thought about adding a workout lane but finding a house with 25 yards available to install the lane is difficult. So I've been wondering about swim machines, the kind you install in a pool. Do they work? Are they worth it? Do you get a decent workout? And information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Julie
Parents
  • Endless Pools also make a current machine (I can't remember what they call it) that you can attach to the end of an existing pool. I have no idea what they are like, but I have only heard great things about Endless Pools. You could go to their website and look at the info they have on it.
  • Endless Pools also make a current machine (I can't remember what they call it) that you can attach to the end of an existing pool. I have no idea what they are like, but I have only heard great things about Endless Pools. You could go to their website and look at the info they have on it.
Children
No Data