Swimspire at USMS Nationals

Swimspire did a write-up of USMS Nationals and we also included a free photo gallery of over 2000 pictures. We really loved capturing the dynamic and special atmosphere of the competition and I wanted to share this with all of you, your teammates and supporters so that we can all relive the experience! For anyone wanting to download some of the photos from our photo gallery, please email me (julia@swimspire.com) and I'll be happy to email them to you free of charge :) Hope you enjoy! www.swimspire.com/2014-usms-summer-nationals-inspiring-swims-inspirational-swimmers/
  • The photos were wonderful, thanks to your dad! :applaud: Thank you for your generosity and e-mailing me my requests; I really appreciated it! Don't forget to let everybody know that they can show their appreciation by making a donation to Ocean Games to benefit the Johns Hopkins Brain and Stroke Rehabilitation Program ;): www.oceancityswimevent.com/donate/
  • The photos were wonderful, thanks to your dad! :applaud: Thank you for your generosity and e-mailing me my requests; I really appreciated it! Don't forget to let everybody know that they can show their appreciation by making a donation to Ocean Games to benefit the Johns Hopkins Brain and Stroke Rehabilitation Program ;): www.oceancityswimevent.com/donate/ Thanks, Elaine! So glad you enjoyed them. And yes, the Ocean Games is a passion of mine and benefits a really great cause (www.oceangamesusa.com). Corey Davis, the founder and race director of the event, made an incredible recovery thanks to the Johns Hopkins Brain and Stroke Rehabilitation Program from a motorcycle accident in 2007. The event itself is a series of 1, 3 and 9-mile swims and paddleboard races held annually in Ocean City, Maryland, which might be of interest to many of our Masters swimmers. We just finished our 2nd year and since we're a non-profit, we rely on donations to help the event grow! We have a CrowdRise page now to make it easier to donate: www.crowdrise.com/swimoceancity . Any contribution, great or small, means so much to us!