USRPT

Has anyone tried this? It seems to make sense-not sure it will work for a swimmer training alone. :D
Parents
  • My swim team is now doing USRPT twice per week as part of the "Gruber Effect" via Toronto. I do have to say Glenn's video brought the whole concept together for me. Thanks Glenn. You're welcome Bill. Glad to get more people turned onto USRPT. It works great alone and works with groups. Cokie Lepinski is coaching a group in the Bay Area using USRPT. It may not work for everyone (although I think it can), but it's the concept that is important, i.e., that you are swimming 98% of your practice at race pace.
  • My swim team is now doing USRPT twice per week as part of the "Gruber Effect" via Toronto. I do have to say Glenn's video brought the whole concept together for me. Thanks Glenn. You're welcome Bill. Glad to get more people turned onto USRPT. It works great alone and works with groups. Cokie Lepinski is coaching a group in the Bay Area using USRPT. It may not work for everyone (although I think it can), but it's the concept that is important, i.e., that you are swimming 98% of your practice at race pace.
Children
No Data