LITTLE-KNOWN SECRET about 2014 Summer Nationals!

Former Member
Former Member
Guess what? The live streams from the 2014 Summer Nationals are being stored on the USMS YouTube channel. So you can go back and "rewind" through that day's coverage to see your swims! Just click the appropriate day. Here is Day 1, Wednesday, August 13: 1500 Free www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • Also, ElaineK, so glad you got reinstated for your 200 fly. I don't last 25 in the fly--they'd dq me after two strokes! :) So I salute you doing 200 of that Stroke That Chokes Me. Congrats! :smooch: Thanks, Fish! In the end, I feel vindicated, especially since Ed Saltzman (Chief Official) said I didn't deserve the DQ. I may have been exhausted when I swam that race, but I feel good about swimming it legally. (I still can't believe I can actually swim that race!) Next month, I am really looking forward to tackling my first Ironman (200 of each stroke and 400 IM) at a local one-day meet! :banana:
  • Also, ElaineK, so glad you got reinstated for your 200 fly. I don't last 25 in the fly--they'd dq me after two strokes! :) So I salute you doing 200 of that Stroke That Chokes Me. Congrats! :smooch: Thanks, Fish! In the end, I feel vindicated, especially since Ed Saltzman (Chief Official) said I didn't deserve the DQ. I may have been exhausted when I swam that race, but I feel good about swimming it legally. (I still can't believe I can actually swim that race!) Next month, I am really looking forward to tackling my first Ironman (200 of each stroke and 400 IM) at a local one-day meet! :banana:
Children
No Data