LITTLE-KNOWN SECRET about 2014 Summer Nationals!

Former Member
Former Member
Guess what? The live streams from the 2014 Summer Nationals are being stored on the USMS YouTube channel. So you can go back and "rewind" through that day's coverage to see your swims! Just click the appropriate day. Here is Day 1, Wednesday, August 13: 1500 Free www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • I'll see if I can remedy that at next month’s SouthSide Pentathlon Swim Meet. I hope to see you swim the distance Pentathlon this year:banana::banana::banana: :bitching: Ohhh, you stinker. Don't you dare! Just be your charming teddy-bear self and we'll get along just fine. :smooch: Count on me doing the Ironman -- make that IronWOman this year! I'm all over it. :ohyeah: Hopefully, I can get rested up and back in a good training mode in the short time I'll have between Nationals and September 13! If so, the 200 fly short course will seem like a piece of cake after these past two long course races! Hey, do me a favor though. Can you bring a ton or two of ice to dump in the Lundquist pool before my races? :bliss: They keep that pool like a hot tub these days! :eek:
  • I'll see if I can remedy that at next month’s SouthSide Pentathlon Swim Meet. I hope to see you swim the distance Pentathlon this year:banana::banana::banana: :bitching: Ohhh, you stinker. Don't you dare! Just be your charming teddy-bear self and we'll get along just fine. :smooch: Count on me doing the Ironman -- make that IronWOman this year! I'm all over it. :ohyeah: Hopefully, I can get rested up and back in a good training mode in the short time I'll have between Nationals and September 13! If so, the 200 fly short course will seem like a piece of cake after these past two long course races! Hey, do me a favor though. Can you bring a ton or two of ice to dump in the Lundquist pool before my races? :bliss: They keep that pool like a hot tub these days! :eek:
Children
No Data