Growing Bolder

I learned on my last day of competition at Masters World Championships that my story was posted in "Surviving & Thriving" on the Growing Bolder site. Funny, because just before I opened my e-mail and learned my story was picked up, my husband and I joked about getting t-shirts made that say, "I survived the 2014 FINA Masters Swimming World Championships." :whiteflag: Seriously, we had waaaaay too much fun sightseeing in Montreal (and now in Quebec before heading to Maryland for Nationals). My legs were completely SHOT! I swam faster in Mission Viejo at Nationals when I was in serious pain with a dislocated rib! :afraid: Anyway, here's the link: surviving.growingbolder.com/.../
Parents
  • Elaine, look for a petite redhead with gray roots (unless I get to the hairdresser before then) on Thursday looking lost in the stands. Email me and we can try to hook up. I hope to see many of my new friends from this forum at this event.
  • Elaine, look for a petite redhead with gray roots (unless I get to the hairdresser before then) on Thursday looking lost in the stands. Email me and we can try to hook up. I hope to see many of my new friends from this forum at this event.
Children
No Data