In need of a lap counter next week

Hi, I'm doing the 800 Free next week at USMS Summer Nationals, and I'm unattached I'm not going with a team. I'm in need of someone to count my laps. Do the meet volunteers help out with this? Or is there someone on this forum who might be able to help me out? Thanks.
Parents
  • Hi mpmartin, No worries. My name is Janice Kregor, and I swim with SKY (Swim Kentucky Masters). There will be a group of us from Kentucky, so feel free to find us near our banner. Folks are very friendly at all Masters meets, and often count for people who they only met seconds before. If you don't run into us, just chat with people and tell them that you need a counter. Good luck! and have fun!!
  • Hi mpmartin, No worries. My name is Janice Kregor, and I swim with SKY (Swim Kentucky Masters). There will be a group of us from Kentucky, so feel free to find us near our banner. Folks are very friendly at all Masters meets, and often count for people who they only met seconds before. If you don't run into us, just chat with people and tell them that you need a counter. Good luck! and have fun!!
Children
No Data