Brand New Here, Need Some Help with competition rules

Hello! I just joined USMS today. I live in Nebraska and joined through this state, but want to compete in an upcoming meet in Missouri. Is that allowed? Thank you!
Parents
  • I would also like to welcome you to USMS and to our discussion forums as a new "Forumite." :welcome: I see in your profile that your favorite stroke is breaststroke. Come visit us frogs over on "The Breaststroke Lane" and go back and read past posts. You will learn A LOT if you read everything written by Allen Stark, a.k.a "King Frog." (I named him that after he broke the world record in his age group for the 200 breaststroke in 2011. He just broke it again here at the Masters World Championships in Montreal.) We always welcome tadpoles over in our frog pond! :cheerleader:
  • I would also like to welcome you to USMS and to our discussion forums as a new "Forumite." :welcome: I see in your profile that your favorite stroke is breaststroke. Come visit us frogs over on "The Breaststroke Lane" and go back and read past posts. You will learn A LOT if you read everything written by Allen Stark, a.k.a "King Frog." (I named him that after he broke the world record in his age group for the 200 breaststroke in 2011. He just broke it again here at the Masters World Championships in Montreal.) We always welcome tadpoles over in our frog pond! :cheerleader:
Children
No Data