Brand New Here, Need Some Help with competition rules

Hello! I just joined USMS today. I live in Nebraska and joined through this state, but want to compete in an upcoming meet in Missouri. Is that allowed? Thank you!
Parents
  • Thank you! There are not any meets coming up in Nebraska and I'm just feeling the itch to get in there and compete. There is a meet in MO, three hours away, in a couple of weeks, so I think I'll just dive in and face the embarrassment of my first meet. Ever. My kids are on a swim team, which was my motivation. They are so much better than I am. Any tips on facing your first meet? Thanks again, both of you, for your feedback.
  • Thank you! There are not any meets coming up in Nebraska and I'm just feeling the itch to get in there and compete. There is a meet in MO, three hours away, in a couple of weeks, so I think I'll just dive in and face the embarrassment of my first meet. Ever. My kids are on a swim team, which was my motivation. They are so much better than I am. Any tips on facing your first meet? Thanks again, both of you, for your feedback.
Children
No Data