'14 World - hotel and checkin - who n when

i am at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth (Fairmont Le Reine Elizabeth Hotel - where accreditation is) and arrive on Aug 1 about 6pm.
  • Hotel Dauphin Longueuil, on the other side of the river, but only one metro stop from the pool. Arriving Sun. Aug 3rd, early evening. First event Monday morning! I'm bringing 288 little American flag lapel pins to give to international friends. 288 is more than I can give away myself, so come get some from me! I'm looking forward to seeing you, Swimosaur! :D We arrive on Saturday evening, and I'm swimming the 800 the next day around 1 PM. We rented an apartment (great deal!!!) through HomeAway.com . After World's, we're headed by train to Quebec City for a few days before we fly down for Nationals in Maryland. If I find you in the crowd, I'll take you up on your pin offer- thanks! :angel: I'm bringing some extra caps to trade.
  • We rented an Apartment also.Good luck to all there.
  • We rented an Apartment also.Good luck to all there. Where is yours, King Frog? We're at 1200 Rue Saint-Jacques. Perhaps we can meet up for dinner one night.
  • Hotel Dauphin Longueuil, on the other side of the river, but only one metro stop from the pool. Arriving Sun. Aug 3rd, early evening. First event Monday morning! I'm bringing 288 little American flag lapel pins to give to international friends. 288 is more than I can give away myself, so come get some from me!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I did't get a room until after FINA released the reserved rooms (yeah, my attendance was pending my work schedule) so I'm all the way out at the Namur stop on the orange line. I wouldn't think that anyone else is out this far but it is worth reaching out (Ruby Foo's Hotel). At least the hotel has a pretty good restaurant!!