Recommend a watch to use for interval training in pool

Hi, I work out on my own at a pool that does not have a pace clock. I'd like to get a waterproof watch for my swimming practices so that I can work in some interval training. Does anyone use one that they can recommend? I'd something that is simple to use and not too expensive. Are there particular features that you've found very useful during your practices? Thanks!
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    The Timex Ironman has a nice display, but no memory. It keeps only the last interval splits until reset, nothing else. The watch is no use to me, and I passed it to a friend. In the meantime, I've discovered my kitchen timer on a small stand at the end of the lane is much easier to see than a watch, and quite useful along with my casio. 10831
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    The Timex Ironman has a nice display, but no memory. It keeps only the last interval splits until reset, nothing else. The watch is no use to me, and I passed it to a friend. In the meantime, I've discovered my kitchen timer on a small stand at the end of the lane is much easier to see than a watch, and quite useful along with my casio. 10831
Children
No Data