Recommend a watch to use for interval training in pool

Hi, I work out on my own at a pool that does not have a pace clock. I'd like to get a waterproof watch for my swimming practices so that I can work in some interval training. Does anyone use one that they can recommend? I'd something that is simple to use and not too expensive. Are there particular features that you've found very useful during your practices? Thanks!
Parents
  • I concur with the TIMEX Ironman recommendations above. I've used them for decades and love them. Additionally, it's been my experience that TIMEX has great customer service. If the watch is under warranty they will fix or replace it for free (providing you have it registered on their website). I had to do this once. Not wanting to be without my watch for two weeks or more...they sent me a loaner. And they provided pre-paid packaging for all shipping. The other time the watch wasn't under warranty. In that case, If they can't fix it, they will sell you a new one for something like half MSRP. The key to keeping water out of it...or just about any waterproof watch with push buttons...is to NOT push the buttons under water. Otherwise...work well. Last long time. Dan
  • I concur with the TIMEX Ironman recommendations above. I've used them for decades and love them. Additionally, it's been my experience that TIMEX has great customer service. If the watch is under warranty they will fix or replace it for free (providing you have it registered on their website). I had to do this once. Not wanting to be without my watch for two weeks or more...they sent me a loaner. And they provided pre-paid packaging for all shipping. The other time the watch wasn't under warranty. In that case, If they can't fix it, they will sell you a new one for something like half MSRP. The key to keeping water out of it...or just about any waterproof watch with push buttons...is to NOT push the buttons under water. Otherwise...work well. Last long time. Dan
Children
No Data