Recommend a watch to use for interval training in pool

Hi, I work out on my own at a pool that does not have a pace clock. I'd like to get a waterproof watch for my swimming practices so that I can work in some interval training. Does anyone use one that they can recommend? I'd something that is simple to use and not too expensive. Are there particular features that you've found very useful during your practices? Thanks!
Parents
  • Timex have a history of leaking, fogging, and bands breaking. Which ones are best for swimming and not leaking? I've had the Timex Ironman Triathlon for about three years and keep it on always. I use it in pools, lakes, and gym. The numbers are big and its relatively easy to use. I read the same stuff about it and was a little hesitant, but the price is low, so even if it didn't work it didn't seem like I'd over invested. In three years of continuous use it hasn't leaked, fogged, and the band hasn't broken. Still on the same battery too. In the pool I just let in run in "chrono" mode most of the time - like a digital pace clock, but it does have a limited memory that will record and allow one to recover times. I use it in my lake swims to record lap times around the course and the ri between laps. It is a little harder to read treading water out in the lake and to remember the lap times.
  • Timex have a history of leaking, fogging, and bands breaking. Which ones are best for swimming and not leaking? I've had the Timex Ironman Triathlon for about three years and keep it on always. I use it in pools, lakes, and gym. The numbers are big and its relatively easy to use. I read the same stuff about it and was a little hesitant, but the price is low, so even if it didn't work it didn't seem like I'd over invested. In three years of continuous use it hasn't leaked, fogged, and the band hasn't broken. Still on the same battery too. In the pool I just let in run in "chrono" mode most of the time - like a digital pace clock, but it does have a limited memory that will record and allow one to recover times. I use it in my lake swims to record lap times around the course and the ri between laps. It is a little harder to read treading water out in the lake and to remember the lap times.
Children
No Data