Recommend a watch to use for interval training in pool

Hi, I work out on my own at a pool that does not have a pace clock. I'd like to get a waterproof watch for my swimming practices so that I can work in some interval training. Does anyone use one that they can recommend? I'd something that is simple to use and not too expensive. Are there particular features that you've found very useful during your practices? Thanks!
Parents
  • I recently acquired a Garmin Swim watch and have worn it in a couple of workouts. I'm not yet ready to write a review, but, what I will say is this: my biggest phobia about swimming with a watch would be that I'd feel it and it would annoy me. The Garmin Swim is quite sleek and I completely forgot I was wearing it. I haven't done enough swims with it yet to know if the metrics that it tracks are going to add value to my training, but my hope is that it becomes a good training tool, much like fins or paddles: something I wear some times during a workout to achieve a specific outcome.
  • I recently acquired a Garmin Swim watch and have worn it in a couple of workouts. I'm not yet ready to write a review, but, what I will say is this: my biggest phobia about swimming with a watch would be that I'd feel it and it would annoy me. The Garmin Swim is quite sleek and I completely forgot I was wearing it. I haven't done enough swims with it yet to know if the metrics that it tracks are going to add value to my training, but my hope is that it becomes a good training tool, much like fins or paddles: something I wear some times during a workout to achieve a specific outcome.
Children
No Data