Preliminary Top 10 Listings Available for SCY 2013-14

Former Member
Former Member
Preliminary listings for the 2013-14 Short Course Yards Top10 have been posted: www.usms.org/.../PRELIM_YARD_14.pdf If you see any errors, please report them to Mary Beth Windrath at: TopTen@usms.org
  • Are the Individual Events and Relays going to be the added to the LMSC Top Ten Summary? I did not see them listed by year by course but I did see them listed in the USMS Top Ten Summary by LMSC. That is the page where you can see all the different years and the number of top tens by course for both individual events and relays.
  • Been watching for these! Thanks for getting them out so quickly, whoever is responsible for this huge amount of work. Assuming it holds up, it's the first All-American pool honors for me this year! On a relay that was carried by some really fast swimmers (not myself), but I'm still proud of it :) Congratulations! :applaud: I am very proud of my teammate, Mark Beatty (45-49) for coming in 2nd Place in the 50 and 100 free. Who came in 1st? Matt Biondi! :banana:
  • Been watching for these! Thanks for getting them out so quickly, whoever is responsible for this huge amount of work. Assuming it holds up, it's the first All-American pool honors for me this year! On a relay that was carried by some really fast swimmers (not myself), but I'm still proud of it :)
  • Huh, I only swam one meet and wasn't expecting any top 10's. I am pleasantly surprised :-).
  • Huh, I only swam one meet and wasn't expecting any top 10's. I am pleasantly surprised :-). I think if you go a sub-19 minute 1650 as a female, you can probably expect some top 10s! Well done!