2014 FINA Worlds Information

Swimmers, Use this thread to share information, blogs, personal results and stories from the 2014 World Championships in Montreal. Those posting blogs specifically should make sure the are posted to the following link: forums.usms.org/blog.php Below and attached you will find the first email letter from Tim Waud regarding the World Championships in Montreal, Canada. Dear Worlds Swimmers, The World Team coaches are excited to represent United States Masters Swimming at the 2014 FINA World Championship. Coaches are Tim Waud (Oregon), Dean Hawks (Indiana), Andrew LeVasseur (Colorado) and Jennifer Catucci-Crowther (Virginia). Head Coach Tim Waud can be reached by email: Twaud@aol.com COMMUNICATION: Social Media: Join our Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/.../ This page will continue to be updated preceding and throughout the event. Venue: The World Team coaches intend on identifying two locations, one just outside of each competition pool in Montreal, where we can post daily messages for all the USA swimmers. Please be on the lookout for “TEAM MESSAGES” at the meet. Look for the USMS logo on the message board. Coaches: The World Team coaches will be highly visible on the pool deck(s). Coaches will be wearing USMS Polo Shirts and be in area represented by a United States Masters Swimming banner. RELAYS: Relay Cards: Relay sheets or cards indicating the names of the pre-registered swimmers will be given to the team representative on arrival at registration. These competitors must be verified or amended and the relay sheets or cards returned to the designated point by Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM. Changes to team age groups, swimmers or times will be accepted until Tuesday, 15th July 2014 by the coach or a team representative. All relay team members must be affiliated with the same swimming club. A swimmer may not swim for more than one team per relay event. TEAM DINNER: Check the team message board and Facebook daily for information regarding team dinners and social events. Places to swim in Montreal: These are links to swimming pools in Montreal; some of these facilities do not open until this summer. www.montrealgazette.com/.../pools.html ville.montreal.qc.ca/.../page www.yelp.com/search www.google.com/.../data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!2m4!3m3!1spublic swimming pools!2sMontreal, QC, Canada!3s0x4cc91a541c64b70d:0x654e3138211fefef swim.isport.com/.../
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I made educated guesses on my times... (converted from SCM). Seeds for 35-39 800 - 2nd 400 IM - 1st 100 Fly - 14th 200 Fly - 1st 400 Free - 2nd Is the OW start list posted?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I made educated guesses on my times... (converted from SCM). Seeds for 35-39 800 - 2nd 400 IM - 1st 100 Fly - 14th 200 Fly - 1st 400 Free - 2nd Is the OW start list posted?
Children
No Data