RIP Chris Clarke

It is with great sadness that I announce today (6-22-2014) a great swimmer and friend Chris Clarke of Indy Aquatic Masters passed away while competing in a 2 mile open water swim race at Eagle Creek Reservoir. Chris Clarke was 45 years old. I don't have much information to share at this time. It's believed he suffered a heart attack approximately 1/3 a mile from the race finish. He was in the lead pack at the time of the incident. The emergency rescue personal responded immediately, brought him to shore and started CPR. RIP Chris.
Parents
  • I heard about this earlier today. Truly devastating. Chris was a teammate of mine at Michigan State as well as a friend. I'm sure anyone who knew Chris can attest that when he was around things were going to be fun. He was just that kind of guy. Condolences to Chris' family.
  • I heard about this earlier today. Truly devastating. Chris was a teammate of mine at Michigan State as well as a friend. I'm sure anyone who knew Chris can attest that when he was around things were going to be fun. He was just that kind of guy. Condolences to Chris' family.
Children
No Data