Visiting Detroit

I have an upcoming trip to Michigan and will be in Detroit for a couple of days. From "local places to swim" it looks like there are a ton of masters teams in the Detroit area, but would welcome any recommendation of a great masters team to train with while I am visiting if anyone has one.
  • I have an upcoming trip to Michigan and will be in Detroit for a couple of days. From "local places to swim" it looks like there are a ton of masters teams in the Detroit area, but would welcome any recommendation of a great masters team to train with while I am visiting if anyone has one. Hi Stewart, depending where you are there are many options. This week outdoor pools will be opening on the west side of the Detroit area and have groups in the northern suburbs. If you are downtown and you want to swim in a really great facility, the Windsor Aquatic Center is the place and I have linked the information here www.citywindsor.ca/.../family-aquatic-complex.aspx The Masters Canadian National Meet just finished yesterday and everyone that swam there raved about the facility.