La Jolla Rough Water Swim -Cancelled

Former Member
Former Member
PWB may not like to read this article. www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/.../39060.asp
Parents
  • I will be wearing black all day today and am in mourning. On the positive side, though, I encourage everyone to come to Arizona over the last weekend in September for our 1st ever Arizona Open Water State Championships on Sunday, September 28th. We will have a 2K and 4K option available in Tempe Town Lake. But, wait, there's more - we will also have a SCM pool meet in Mesa on the Saturday the 27th, so you can get in some pool and open water racing on the same weekend - www.facebook.com/.../.
  • I will be wearing black all day today and am in mourning. On the positive side, though, I encourage everyone to come to Arizona over the last weekend in September for our 1st ever Arizona Open Water State Championships on Sunday, September 28th. We will have a 2K and 4K option available in Tempe Town Lake. But, wait, there's more - we will also have a SCM pool meet in Mesa on the Saturday the 27th, so you can get in some pool and open water racing on the same weekend - www.facebook.com/.../.
Children
No Data