2014 Nathan Adrian's 41.13 100 Freestyle

Best Video of 2012 Olympic Gold Medalist Nathan Adrian's 41.13 100 Freestyle at the 2014 USMS Masters Nationals in Santa Clara CA on Sat May 3rd, 2014 http://youtu.be/igb1wg7phMs
Parents
  • I am confused here. Shouldn't this have happened to every swimmer that went under 20 seconds? From the Omega Ares 21 User Manual ( I believe Ares was used at nationals) Note- The example in the manual is for a long course pool with pads at both ends. The bolding is mine, not the manuals. 5.3.7 Arming delay This dialog is accessed from the Race window, with the menu . This option controls the automatic arming process. There are two arming delays to enter: 1. During the race : The arming delay should be a little less than the fastest time a swimmer can swim back and forth along the pool. 2. Just after the start : The arming delay should be a little less than the fastest time a swimmer can swim from the start until the opposite end.
  • I am confused here. Shouldn't this have happened to every swimmer that went under 20 seconds? From the Omega Ares 21 User Manual ( I believe Ares was used at nationals) Note- The example in the manual is for a long course pool with pads at both ends. The bolding is mine, not the manuals. 5.3.7 Arming delay This dialog is accessed from the Race window, with the menu . This option controls the automatic arming process. There are two arming delays to enter: 1. During the race : The arming delay should be a little less than the fastest time a swimmer can swim back and forth along the pool. 2. Just after the start : The arming delay should be a little less than the fastest time a swimmer can swim from the start until the opposite end.
Children
No Data