USMS Swimmers training on a USA Swimming Team

I am fully aware of what is required if a USA Swimming athlete (i.e. - age grouper) swims with my Masters team. But, I have a Masters swimmer that would like to train every now and again with the age group team. I have looked on the USA Swimming site for direction but can't find any. I know with the emphasis on safe sport we have to make sure everything is by the rules. Does anyone know how this works or what the requirements are? Thank you. Bill
Parents
  • Usms has the lane line rule...look at the policy.. I believe, unless it changed. and the watching coach must be registered usms, not just USAS.The lane separation language deals with dual sanctioned events, not USA Swimming practices. And the coaching requirements for Masters practices do not apply, since the question has to do with USMS members at USA Swimming practices. The rules and policies dictating who can participate in a USA Swimming workout are those of USA Swimming, the LSC and member clubs; not USMS.
  • Usms has the lane line rule...look at the policy.. I believe, unless it changed. and the watching coach must be registered usms, not just USAS.The lane separation language deals with dual sanctioned events, not USA Swimming practices. And the coaching requirements for Masters practices do not apply, since the question has to do with USMS members at USA Swimming practices. The rules and policies dictating who can participate in a USA Swimming workout are those of USA Swimming, the LSC and member clubs; not USMS.
Children
No Data