Legal ways to cheat

I thought "LEGAL WAYS TO CHEAT" might be a fun topic for us to toss around. Please share your ideas. These need to be legal as opposed to "if you don't get caught."
Parents
  • I think if you dropped your legs coming into the turn and reached behind yourself simultaneously with both arms you could have a legal touch?There is nothing in the turn rule that states the hands need to touch the wall first, only that “the touch shall be made with both hands separated and simultaneously at, above, or below the water level” So theoretically, you could touch with your feet, then rotate your body and touch/push off with your hands as long as they are separated and simultaneously at the touch. 101.2.4 Turns and Finish—At each turn and at the finish of the race, the touch shall be made with both hands separated and simultaneously at, above, or below the water level. At the last stroke before the turn and at the finish an arm stroke not followed by a leg kick is permitted. The head may be submerged after the last arm pull prior to the touch, provided it breaks the surface of the water at some point during the last complete or incomplete cycle preceding the touch.
  • I think if you dropped your legs coming into the turn and reached behind yourself simultaneously with both arms you could have a legal touch?There is nothing in the turn rule that states the hands need to touch the wall first, only that “the touch shall be made with both hands separated and simultaneously at, above, or below the water level” So theoretically, you could touch with your feet, then rotate your body and touch/push off with your hands as long as they are separated and simultaneously at the touch. 101.2.4 Turns and Finish—At each turn and at the finish of the race, the touch shall be made with both hands separated and simultaneously at, above, or below the water level. At the last stroke before the turn and at the finish an arm stroke not followed by a leg kick is permitted. The head may be submerged after the last arm pull prior to the touch, provided it breaks the surface of the water at some point during the last complete or incomplete cycle preceding the touch.
Children
No Data