Legal ways to cheat

I thought "LEGAL WAYS TO CHEAT" might be a fun topic for us to toss around. Please share your ideas. These need to be legal as opposed to "if you don't get caught."
Parents
  • Once when when I was playing around swimming breaststroke backwards after practice, I noticed my coach scrutinizing me and looking thoughtful. Turns out he was trying to puzzle out on what grounds he could dq it! He reasoned that the stroke itself might be legal, but that there wouldn't be any way to legally touch the wall with two hands simultaneously (while still remaining in the ***, hands not going below the waist and moving symmetrically etc) if you were swimming feet first ... I think if you dropped your legs coming into the turn and reached behind yourself simultaneously with both arms you could have a legal touch?
  • Once when when I was playing around swimming breaststroke backwards after practice, I noticed my coach scrutinizing me and looking thoughtful. Turns out he was trying to puzzle out on what grounds he could dq it! He reasoned that the stroke itself might be legal, but that there wouldn't be any way to legally touch the wall with two hands simultaneously (while still remaining in the ***, hands not going below the waist and moving symmetrically etc) if you were swimming feet first ... I think if you dropped your legs coming into the turn and reached behind yourself simultaneously with both arms you could have a legal touch?
Children
No Data