Legal ways to cheat

I thought "LEGAL WAYS TO CHEAT" might be a fun topic for us to toss around. Please share your ideas. These need to be legal as opposed to "if you don't get caught."
Parents
  • I don't know if this is legal cheating, or illegal cheating, or if it would help your times, or if it would be toxic to your skin. But has anyone tried ScotchGuarding themselves or using some kind of Teflon spray coating on the skin? Would it reduce drag of any sort to eliminate or lessen the hydrogen tension between water and skin? What is the rule on body oils? Years ago, some swimmers would coat themselves in Johnson's Baby Oil in the hopes of being more slippery in the water. Not sure if it worked, but it seems like it might help at least a little. Now that there's no smoking allowed on most pool decks, the likelihood of pool water igniting like the Cuyahoga River is dimished too, thank god. www.youtube.com/watch
  • I don't know if this is legal cheating, or illegal cheating, or if it would help your times, or if it would be toxic to your skin. But has anyone tried ScotchGuarding themselves or using some kind of Teflon spray coating on the skin? Would it reduce drag of any sort to eliminate or lessen the hydrogen tension between water and skin? What is the rule on body oils? Years ago, some swimmers would coat themselves in Johnson's Baby Oil in the hopes of being more slippery in the water. Not sure if it worked, but it seems like it might help at least a little. Now that there's no smoking allowed on most pool decks, the likelihood of pool water igniting like the Cuyahoga River is dimished too, thank god. www.youtube.com/watch
Children
No Data