Legal ways to cheat

I thought "LEGAL WAYS TO CHEAT" might be a fun topic for us to toss around. Please share your ideas. These need to be legal as opposed to "if you don't get caught."
Parents
  • NaHCO3: "In sportsedit]Small amounts of sodium bicarbonate have been shown to be useful as a supplement for athletes in speed-based events, like middle distance running, lasting from about one to seven minutes. However, overdose is a serious risk because sodium bicarbonate is slightly toxic; gastrointestinal irritation is of particular concern. Additionally, this practice causes a significant increase in dietary sodium." en.wikipedia.org/.../Sodium_bicarbonate I would stay away from it due to it's Na- content. It's like eating table salt Re: Legal ways to cheat: 1) What about calling in sick from work just to hit the pool and gym for 4 hours? 2) Eating 3 - 4 fiber bars several hours prior to assist lower gut floatation 3) Breathing pure oxygen just prior to event 4) Entering NT for your event when it would be of benefit 5) Hugging the line adjacent to someone ahead of you 6) Smother yourself with a mucoprotein coating (fish slime). According to 102.12.1 E, since it's not an oil based compund, excessive amounts would be permitted. I've only tried #1 but I'm not certain if it helped
  • NaHCO3: "In sportsedit]Small amounts of sodium bicarbonate have been shown to be useful as a supplement for athletes in speed-based events, like middle distance running, lasting from about one to seven minutes. However, overdose is a serious risk because sodium bicarbonate is slightly toxic; gastrointestinal irritation is of particular concern. Additionally, this practice causes a significant increase in dietary sodium." en.wikipedia.org/.../Sodium_bicarbonate I would stay away from it due to it's Na- content. It's like eating table salt Re: Legal ways to cheat: 1) What about calling in sick from work just to hit the pool and gym for 4 hours? 2) Eating 3 - 4 fiber bars several hours prior to assist lower gut floatation 3) Breathing pure oxygen just prior to event 4) Entering NT for your event when it would be of benefit 5) Hugging the line adjacent to someone ahead of you 6) Smother yourself with a mucoprotein coating (fish slime). According to 102.12.1 E, since it's not an oil based compund, excessive amounts would be permitted. I've only tried #1 but I'm not certain if it helped
Children
No Data