Pain in the neck

About a month ago I started getting cricks on the right side of my neck after workouts.....sharp stabbing pain on moving my head that stretches from top of the shoulder to behind my ear. It seems to be getting worse. I've been working on improving my catch and early vertical forearm, and the pain started about when I thought I'd finally gotten it right (got faster, too!). But I also increased my stroke rate and bilateral breathing (more breathing to the right, not always just left), confounding the picture. Does anyone know about this, or have any thoughts? Thanks Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
Parents
  • Funny thing is, that's another thing I've been working on.....looking down more. If anything, I've been looking down much more than ever prior to and during the neck pain. Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
  • Funny thing is, that's another thing I've been working on.....looking down more. If anything, I've been looking down much more than ever prior to and during the neck pain. Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
Children
No Data