Visiting Fla from UK - Training + Rowdy Gaines Classic

Former Member
Former Member
I am looking to come over the pond in early October to train with St Peters Masters - culminating in entering the Rowdy Gaines Classic 10-12 October in Orlando. I have cleared what I need to do to enter as a non-USMS member but wondered if anyone has any ideas/suggestions as to how best use my time during my visit. Would love to stay with a masters-obsessed family. Happy to pay board & lodging. Please respond or PM me if interested
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Hi - Northampton have some strong Masters swimmers - not sure if it is a separate section of the swimming club or whether they just join in with everyone else. I'm not too sure about Oxford. We (Kenilworth Masters) are about 45 mins from Oxford on a good run (training is in Warwich and Leamington Spa) are a dedicated Masters club (one of a small number) and would be happy to have you as a guest, even just for one or two sessions. Let me know nearer the time. Rob - thanks for your response. Once I firm up my plans I will get back with you and UK-David on options and hopefully we can swim together.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Hi - Northampton have some strong Masters swimmers - not sure if it is a separate section of the swimming club or whether they just join in with everyone else. I'm not too sure about Oxford. We (Kenilworth Masters) are about 45 mins from Oxford on a good run (training is in Warwich and Leamington Spa) are a dedicated Masters club (one of a small number) and would be happy to have you as a guest, even just for one or two sessions. Let me know nearer the time. Rob - thanks for your response. Once I firm up my plans I will get back with you and UK-David on options and hopefully we can swim together.
Children
No Data