Scratching at a Master meet

I am considering scratching an event at an upcoming meet. Is there a protocol that I should be aware of. For instance, at a USA meet, if you fail to report to the blocks for event A, you are automatically DQ'd for event B. Is this true in USMS as well? I would like to make a "game time" decision, but it's the 2nd event that I'd like to focus on, and would be totally bummed if I screwed up.
Parents
  • To remove all doubt, I remove my suit, place it on the starting block, and walk away. Now aren't you all glad I never scratch events? Well, That Guy, if you were really your avatar, I would have to think twice on that one ;); however, if you were your previous avatar, I would say definitely :afraid:. Glad to see you back, That Guy! You are one of the reasons I'm sorry I'll be missing Santa Clara. Any chance you would be going to Montreal or Maryland?
  • To remove all doubt, I remove my suit, place it on the starting block, and walk away. Now aren't you all glad I never scratch events? Well, That Guy, if you were really your avatar, I would have to think twice on that one ;); however, if you were your previous avatar, I would say definitely :afraid:. Glad to see you back, That Guy! You are one of the reasons I'm sorry I'll be missing Santa Clara. Any chance you would be going to Montreal or Maryland?
Children
No Data