Stretching

Former Member
Former Member
Any links or ideas/routines for stretching. I am at a loss if what to do but I know I need to start doing something. What is this dynic stretching that I have read about? Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parents
  • I also do yoga and qi gong for relaxation and flexibility. I love the 8 Brocades, the crane poses, and also vinyasa yoga, especially sun salutations...One of the stretches shown in my video clip is from the 8 brocades and I have several simple yoga postures included as well. The dynamic stretches really are pretty simple, Steve. In classes, I usually repeat the same movement several times before moving onto the next one because that really gets fluids flowing to the joints.
  • I also do yoga and qi gong for relaxation and flexibility. I love the 8 Brocades, the crane poses, and also vinyasa yoga, especially sun salutations...One of the stretches shown in my video clip is from the 8 brocades and I have several simple yoga postures included as well. The dynamic stretches really are pretty simple, Steve. In classes, I usually repeat the same movement several times before moving onto the next one because that really gets fluids flowing to the joints.
Children
No Data