Stretching

Former Member
Former Member
Any links or ideas/routines for stretching. I am at a loss if what to do but I know I need to start doing something. What is this dynic stretching that I have read about? Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parents
  • The race club stretches are definitely good and quite aggressive. I feel they seem a little more geared for younger, more pliable athletes, I would approach them easy. Those dynamic stretches look interesting, looks as if some muscle coordination is required with them. Thanks for the upload aquajock. I too often forget how static stretching can drain the elastic power of muscles. I wonder if ankle stretching (just prior to an effort) might lower kick power too. There's one way to find out:) Anyone know how long after stretching does it take the muscle to be back at optimal power output?
  • The race club stretches are definitely good and quite aggressive. I feel they seem a little more geared for younger, more pliable athletes, I would approach them easy. Those dynamic stretches look interesting, looks as if some muscle coordination is required with them. Thanks for the upload aquajock. I too often forget how static stretching can drain the elastic power of muscles. I wonder if ankle stretching (just prior to an effort) might lower kick power too. There's one way to find out:) Anyone know how long after stretching does it take the muscle to be back at optimal power output?
Children
No Data