Flog questions

I have been posting flog entries for many years. I have noticed since 1/1/14, I can not log into my flog via my smart phone,only from tablets or laptops or PCs. Also, the flog used to remember me and my password. I have asked it to do so, but it never does since the first of this year. Would appreciate any info. Thanks in advance Mi2ward@aol.com
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I have been posting flog entries for many years. I have noticed since 1/1/14, I can not log into my flog via my smart phone,only from tablets or laptops or PCs. Also, the flog used to remember me and my password. I have asked it to do so, but it never does since the first of this year. Would appreciate any info. Thanks in advance You say you can't log in via your smart phone. What type of phone is it - iPhone? Android? What browser are you using? Do you have cookies enabled in that browser? If you cannot get past the login screen for the FLOGs, it most likely means that you do not have cookies enabled on your phone's browser. Try enabling cookies and see if that helps. Anna Lea Matysek USMS Membership Director