Ft Myers Places to Swim?

Former Member
Former Member
Any recommendations on good places to swim in Ft Myers? I will be staying close to the beach and was hoping to get any help/recommendations from locals or folks that have stayed there before. "Places to swim" link did not have many suggestions. Thanks
Parents
  • Frank, I will most likely swim at the 10AM time and should be there with my daughter most days. Watch out she is really fast but we can draft off her if we work hard. Since I am from the far north just look for the whitest non-tanned guy on deck. :) Chris Chris, looking forward to seeing both of you on deck! If you are not already aware, Fort Myers seasonal visitor volume increases significantly during March into April up to Easter weekend in April. Expect lots of traffic, crowds, particularly around the beach areas, and restaurants are usually full all the time.
  • Frank, I will most likely swim at the 10AM time and should be there with my daughter most days. Watch out she is really fast but we can draft off her if we work hard. Since I am from the far north just look for the whitest non-tanned guy on deck. :) Chris Chris, looking forward to seeing both of you on deck! If you are not already aware, Fort Myers seasonal visitor volume increases significantly during March into April up to Easter weekend in April. Expect lots of traffic, crowds, particularly around the beach areas, and restaurants are usually full all the time.
Children
No Data