Ft Myers Places to Swim?

Former Member
Former Member
Any recommendations on good places to swim in Ft Myers? I will be staying close to the beach and was hoping to get any help/recommendations from locals or folks that have stayed there before. "Places to swim" link did not have many suggestions. Thanks
Parents
  • There are several places: Ft. Myers Aquatic Center www.cityftmyers.com/.../About-Fort-Myers-Aquatic-Center.aspx FGCU is nice http://www.fgcu.edu/aquatics/ San Carlos Park (I think they have a Master's team) www.leeparks.org/.../facility-details.cfm Greetings cclarke! The FGCU Aquatic Center is currently closed as both pools are in the process of repair (It's a long story), with the unconfirmed possibility of re-opening late May or early June. Your best options at this time are with FMAC, or San Carlos Park. I have a membership at both facilities but swim at FMAC most often as it is close to my daughter's elementary school. Another possibility is Bonita Springs Community Pool, 30 minutes away with a fun group of masters swimmers there, and I plan to join that pool in the near future as well. Please feel free to contact me as needed, and I would love to have a swim session with you as possible.
  • There are several places: Ft. Myers Aquatic Center www.cityftmyers.com/.../About-Fort-Myers-Aquatic-Center.aspx FGCU is nice http://www.fgcu.edu/aquatics/ San Carlos Park (I think they have a Master's team) www.leeparks.org/.../facility-details.cfm Greetings cclarke! The FGCU Aquatic Center is currently closed as both pools are in the process of repair (It's a long story), with the unconfirmed possibility of re-opening late May or early June. Your best options at this time are with FMAC, or San Carlos Park. I have a membership at both facilities but swim at FMAC most often as it is close to my daughter's elementary school. Another possibility is Bonita Springs Community Pool, 30 minutes away with a fun group of masters swimmers there, and I plan to join that pool in the near future as well. Please feel free to contact me as needed, and I would love to have a swim session with you as possible.
Children
No Data