Resuming training after bout with mild case of pneumonia

I hope to get to nationals at Santa Clara this year, but was just diagnosed with so called "walking" pneumonia and am on antibiotics. How soon can I hope to resume training for nationals or at least get back in the water for practices?
Parents
  • After my bout with pneumonia, where I was not necessarily bedridden, I was out of the water for a full 2 weeks. I did attempt a 1650 competition in the middle of being ill, and I was blue when I stopped at the 750 mark (NOT recommended!). Give yourself plenty of time after you start feeling better before you get back in the water. The exertion will bring on the cough. I coughed in the pool for at least a month. You will, however, feel like Superman after the course of steroids! (This is all my experience, I am not a doctor) I hope you are better quick!
  • After my bout with pneumonia, where I was not necessarily bedridden, I was out of the water for a full 2 weeks. I did attempt a 1650 competition in the middle of being ill, and I was blue when I stopped at the 750 mark (NOT recommended!). Give yourself plenty of time after you start feeling better before you get back in the water. The exertion will bring on the cough. I coughed in the pool for at least a month. You will, however, feel like Superman after the course of steroids! (This is all my experience, I am not a doctor) I hope you are better quick!
Children
No Data