New Swimmer

Former Member
Former Member
So I've always loved swimming but I've never swam for a workout. A big part may have been a self-esteem. Last week I decided to start swimming and swam on Thursday in the lap pool. I was dead tired the rest of the day, but it was fun. Today I west swimming for the second time. Again I'm dead tired but I'm back at work now and want to go back to the pool..... I' think i'll like this swimming for workout thing. Anyone else feel like they want to get back to the pool? I'm just curious because I've always dreaded the gym and have never been stoked about going.... but this just feels different to me.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Try to swim rested. Tired swimming will ill effect your technique. Be wary to take time off especially in the beginning. Practice practice , the work out is one of side benefits. Chefster I think it is interesting you say the workout is one of the side benefits. Can you delve into this in more detail? Thanks, Travis
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Try to swim rested. Tired swimming will ill effect your technique. Be wary to take time off especially in the beginning. Practice practice , the work out is one of side benefits. Chefster I think it is interesting you say the workout is one of the side benefits. Can you delve into this in more detail? Thanks, Travis
Children
No Data