Swimming after *** surgery

I had *** reduction surgery Jan 30 and was told I could return to swimming in 4 weeks, but I still have so much tenderness I can't pull my suit above my waist. Can anyone let me know when I can expect to actually be able to swim again? And I have to say this publicly: Ginger Pearson was so right when she told me I should wait til the end of the season! Thanks.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Hey, could this be the same with a *** augmentation surgery? I'm almost prepared to get *** augmentation from a clinic in Toronto. Dr. Ronald Levine is my surgeon. The surgery has been scheduled on 27th of next month. Swimming is one of my hobbies. Does anyone here have experience undergoing a *** augmentation surgery? How many days after the surgery should I wait to swim??
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Hey, could this be the same with a *** augmentation surgery? I'm almost prepared to get *** augmentation from a clinic in Toronto. Dr. Ronald Levine is my surgeon. The surgery has been scheduled on 27th of next month. Swimming is one of my hobbies. Does anyone here have experience undergoing a *** augmentation surgery? How many days after the surgery should I wait to swim??
Children
No Data