Event Results Database - view all results for a meet?

When viewing meet result details, is there a way to view all results from a meet on one page? The only options I see are "all results for a swimmer" or "all results for a club". Just curious if it is possible to view "all result for the meet". But what I really would like to see is "all results from a specific race" (e.g., 100 free), including all heats on one page. Is that possible? I'd be happy with the former, and ecstatic with the latter. Please and thank you! :D
Parents
  • Until this gets set up as Jim explained, I as Top Ten Recorder having been linking Meet Results on the Full Meet Results page for swimmers to view that has the standard Hytek results that list the age groups and the times. I do this because I got the exact question about the results by age group. I don't do it by event because then I would have to post results twice and I think swimmers are more interested in there age group then the event. At smaller meets, maybe listing by event would satisfy swimmers instead of by age group. That would be a compromise until the situation can get solved by USMS. The Rule Book (Appendix B) actually specifies that the results should be in so-called "publication order" of events (free, back, ***, fly, IM, then relays) with women first, then men, and that within each event the results should be grouped by age-group. So if you are using the publication order option in Hytek then you are doing it right.
  • Until this gets set up as Jim explained, I as Top Ten Recorder having been linking Meet Results on the Full Meet Results page for swimmers to view that has the standard Hytek results that list the age groups and the times. I do this because I got the exact question about the results by age group. I don't do it by event because then I would have to post results twice and I think swimmers are more interested in there age group then the event. At smaller meets, maybe listing by event would satisfy swimmers instead of by age group. That would be a compromise until the situation can get solved by USMS. The Rule Book (Appendix B) actually specifies that the results should be in so-called "publication order" of events (free, back, ***, fly, IM, then relays) with women first, then men, and that within each event the results should be grouped by age-group. So if you are using the publication order option in Hytek then you are doing it right.
Children
No Data