Training for the 200 ***

I need some advice on how to train for the 200 Yard Breaststroke. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Parents
  • I need some advice on how to train for the 200 Yard Breaststroke. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I get email updates, organized by subject. Since the USMS emails are all sent with the same subject, they wind up in the same "conversation" in Gmail. I saw your request, immediately followed by: Merlot works for me I did a quick double-take, then realized __steve__ was responding in another thread (about foot cramps). Still, it might be worth a try, at least on your rest days. :)
  • I need some advice on how to train for the 200 Yard Breaststroke. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I get email updates, organized by subject. Since the USMS emails are all sent with the same subject, they wind up in the same "conversation" in Gmail. I saw your request, immediately followed by: Merlot works for me I did a quick double-take, then realized __steve__ was responding in another thread (about foot cramps). Still, it might be worth a try, at least on your rest days. :)
Children
No Data