2015 worlds

Former Member
Former Member
Ребята, I haven't gone to one yet but I'm considering 2015 for no other reason than that I speak Russian but have never been there. If I do go, I like the idea of being with an organized group since I am not an experienced overseas traveler. There's no way I meet any of the qualifying times so the slim hope is that few enough USA swimmers are entered that some spots open by default, right? с уваженеим, Дэвид
Parents
  • There's no way I meet any of the qualifying times so the slim hope is that few enough USA swimmers are entered that some spots open by default, right? Check the qualifying times when they become available. As an indication, check the Montreal Worlds ones now. I'm 40-44 with a physical disability. I can't come anywhere near USMS Nationals qualifying times, but can qualify for Masters Worlds in several events. The Worlds qualifying times are slower - counterintuitive but true.
  • There's no way I meet any of the qualifying times so the slim hope is that few enough USA swimmers are entered that some spots open by default, right? Check the qualifying times when they become available. As an indication, check the Montreal Worlds ones now. I'm 40-44 with a physical disability. I can't come anywhere near USMS Nationals qualifying times, but can qualify for Masters Worlds in several events. The Worlds qualifying times are slower - counterintuitive but true.
Children
No Data