Broken 200's

Former Member
Former Member
If these are done by the 50 on say :10 rest is there any way to glean a range of potential 200 times? Today at the behest of coach I did the 200 stuff he wants me to look into. Do you add x amount of time to the broken times to get a guesstimate or is that just wildly inaccurate? I ask by my 200 time off the wall in um, not very good. But after doing these 50's, which is what my focus is in the 50/100, it looks more hopeful. Thanks as always for the amazing knowledge base here on usms. Have a nice day:)
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    clarke and steve thanks guys! well, this 200 madness is purely an experiment with my coach. i very much enjoy 100 and below and with what time i have available it probably suits the yardage i'm able to put in weekly. i practice on my quite a bit simply due to travel constraints. that said i'm willing to give 'er a go. a 2:10 seems like a lonnnnng way off, but i do enjoy the challenges of swimming and seeing improvement it's an aspect that keeps me coming back. thanks again all.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    clarke and steve thanks guys! well, this 200 madness is purely an experiment with my coach. i very much enjoy 100 and below and with what time i have available it probably suits the yardage i'm able to put in weekly. i practice on my quite a bit simply due to travel constraints. that said i'm willing to give 'er a go. a 2:10 seems like a lonnnnng way off, but i do enjoy the challenges of swimming and seeing improvement it's an aspect that keeps me coming back. thanks again all.
Children
No Data