Places to Swim - Kempten Germany

I will be in Kempten, Germany from Feb 19 to 28th. Can anyone recommend a pool/program or website I could search? I am used to swimming 13,000 SCY (approx 11500 meters) per week over 4 @ 1 hour sessions. Thanks/Dunca:applaud:
Parents
  • they have master swimming 2x per week according to their website at the Cambomare Masters - Jahrgang 1994 und älter Mittwoch 20:00 - 21:30 Cambomare Dirk Hofmann Freitag 20:00 - 21:30 Cambomare Dirk Hofmann checking their website I just saw that one of my old swimmer friends coaches a group there. Let me try to get in touch with him and see if you have to contact anyone before showing up.
  • they have master swimming 2x per week according to their website at the Cambomare Masters - Jahrgang 1994 und älter Mittwoch 20:00 - 21:30 Cambomare Dirk Hofmann Freitag 20:00 - 21:30 Cambomare Dirk Hofmann checking their website I just saw that one of my old swimmer friends coaches a group there. Let me try to get in touch with him and see if you have to contact anyone before showing up.
Children
No Data