Goggles and nose bridge pressure

Former Member
Former Member
So I have finally gone to Rx goggles yay for that! The Speedo Vanquisher fits my eye sockets so comfortably I'm in love, but none of the bridges sit high enough. I was going to live with it until the depression on my nose became a cut and someone noticed it was bleeding. Yay. Any ideas on how to alleviate this? I have thought long and hard about how to build a little pad for it, but everything I try won't stay attached. I used to wear the Swedish goggle that had the little tubing thing wish I still had those thta might be a fix. Thanks for any ideas
Parents
  • Every speedo goggle I've tried digs in to my nose bridge (excluding the speed socket), and using the supplied larger piece doesn't fix the problem for it is just an eye spacing adjustment. Had cuts from them too, after start practicing from the block. The TYR Tracer fits perfectly and performs well too, but unfortunately they're becoming hard to find and don't last. I just purchased another TYR brand that fit's well, but I don't recall the name.
  • Every speedo goggle I've tried digs in to my nose bridge (excluding the speed socket), and using the supplied larger piece doesn't fix the problem for it is just an eye spacing adjustment. Had cuts from them too, after start practicing from the block. The TYR Tracer fits perfectly and performs well too, but unfortunately they're becoming hard to find and don't last. I just purchased another TYR brand that fit's well, but I don't recall the name.
Children
No Data