Goggles and nose bridge pressure

Former Member
Former Member
So I have finally gone to Rx goggles yay for that! The Speedo Vanquisher fits my eye sockets so comfortably I'm in love, but none of the bridges sit high enough. I was going to live with it until the depression on my nose became a cut and someone noticed it was bleeding. Yay. Any ideas on how to alleviate this? I have thought long and hard about how to build a little pad for it, but everything I try won't stay attached. I used to wear the Swedish goggle that had the little tubing thing wish I still had those thta might be a fix. Thanks for any ideas
Parents
  • I have a both the Sporti S2s and the Speedos and have to say the fit is almost identical. The Sporti's nosepiece seems just a little more flexible, but its possible that's just because I've had them for longer. A couple of thoughts : 1. Might be worth a quick call to Speedo to see if they make a larger nose-piece that you could order separately.... 2. Take a look at Swedish goggles www.swimoutlet.com/.../1147.htm . They come with a nose-piece you 'build' yourself. I'm sure that with some hardware store browsing you could find a similar rubber piece for the middle (or maybe this surgical tubing Sojerz mentioned? ) and a little stretchy string..
  • I have a both the Sporti S2s and the Speedos and have to say the fit is almost identical. The Sporti's nosepiece seems just a little more flexible, but its possible that's just because I've had them for longer. A couple of thoughts : 1. Might be worth a quick call to Speedo to see if they make a larger nose-piece that you could order separately.... 2. Take a look at Swedish goggles www.swimoutlet.com/.../1147.htm . They come with a nose-piece you 'build' yourself. I'm sure that with some hardware store browsing you could find a similar rubber piece for the middle (or maybe this surgical tubing Sojerz mentioned? ) and a little stretchy string..
Children
No Data