Looking for masters group near Studio City, CA.

Former Member
Former Member
My daughter is looking for a group to swim with near Studio City. There is one listed at Harvard Westlake school but no webiste, or workout times. Is this group still in existence? Anyone know of another group near there?
  • My daughter is looking for a group to swim with near Studio City. There is one listed at Harvard Westlake school but no webiste, or workout times. Is this group still in existence? Anyone know of another group near there? Check out Southern California Aquatics at http://www.swim.net/scaq.cfm as they train at a number of pools in the greater LA area (see the schedule link). UCLA has a great masters team if that's not too far (www.recreation.ucla.edu/bruinmasters). I haven't yet swum with this team, but someone pointed it to me and they would be close to Studio City -- www.wh2o.org/Home.jsp.
  • West Hollywood Aquatics swims in West Hollywood, East Los Angeles, and Van Nuys/Sherman Oaks. All are easy access from Studio City Other good options are CalTech Masters and Rose Bowl Aquatics, both in Pasadena. Rose Bowl is one of the top teams in the area, and are hosting a meet this upcoming Saturday