indoor pool air quality and feeling bad

Has any one else experienced this? During a two day meet, the first day I felt fine, the second day I felt awful. I was wondering if air quality could be an issue or some other random thing. Its always a second day thing. Anybody else experience this? Any tips on what to do?
Parents
  • I'm curious how, exactly, peeing in the gutter is done. Yeah, I'm sure people pee in the pool, but I would hope it's a heck of a lot less than 1/3 of all swimmers! when I tell fellow swimmers that I don't pee in pools, I get laughed at. I can count on one hand the swimmers I know that do not pee in a pool. After almost 25 years of swimming and over 20 years of competitive swimming, that's scary!! Thanks to pwb for posting the links. I talked to the person in charge and she will investigate what exactly is being tested at the pool I'm teaching at. Hopefully we get some answers as maintenance of the air and vent system is outsourced.
  • I'm curious how, exactly, peeing in the gutter is done. Yeah, I'm sure people pee in the pool, but I would hope it's a heck of a lot less than 1/3 of all swimmers! when I tell fellow swimmers that I don't pee in pools, I get laughed at. I can count on one hand the swimmers I know that do not pee in a pool. After almost 25 years of swimming and over 20 years of competitive swimming, that's scary!! Thanks to pwb for posting the links. I talked to the person in charge and she will investigate what exactly is being tested at the pool I'm teaching at. Hopefully we get some answers as maintenance of the air and vent system is outsourced.
Children
No Data