most feared event

Former Member
Former Member
poll of most feared event
Parents
  • The hardest meet I ever did back in the day (for three years in a row) was one that was called an iron man meet. 400 IM, 200 fly, 200 back, 200 ***, 200 free, and 500 free, in that order. It was terrible, and by the time I got to the 200 and 500 free, I was so dead that my times were about what I'd swum when I was 12. Now that I'm training for the 200 fly and 400 IM after a many year hiatus from those events, it doesn't sound *quite* as horrifying, but still, that's a meet I could only do spread out over a weekend, not spread out over ~4 hours like back then. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  • The hardest meet I ever did back in the day (for three years in a row) was one that was called an iron man meet. 400 IM, 200 fly, 200 back, 200 ***, 200 free, and 500 free, in that order. It was terrible, and by the time I got to the 200 and 500 free, I was so dead that my times were about what I'd swum when I was 12. Now that I'm training for the 200 fly and 400 IM after a many year hiatus from those events, it doesn't sound *quite* as horrifying, but still, that's a meet I could only do spread out over a weekend, not spread out over ~4 hours like back then. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Children
No Data